Baby Hospitalized After Swallowing 42 Fridge Magnets | RedCowHills
rch_header_2016_1 800px-blank-div


A 16-month-old boy in Russia had to be operated upon after he swallowed 42 fridge magnets within a few minutes of being left alone in the kitchen.

The toddler’s mother panicked after she noticed that all of the magnets from the family’s fridge had gone missing after leaving him for a short period of time.

The boy was then rushed to a hospital near her home in Chelyabinsk, Russia, where surgeons immediately operated him.