Liquid nitrogen pool stunt leaves man in coma | RedCowHills
800px-blank-div

 




A 21-year-old Mexican man is in a coma and eight others were hospitalised after party organisers poured barrels of liquid nitrogen into a pool.

 

Partygoers filmed the moment four large buckets of the liquid were tipped into a pool, sending toxic plumes of smoke into the air and leaving guests gasping for breath.

The extremely cold liquid became toxic when mixed with the chlorine in the outdoor pool, causing swimmers to pass out.

Check out the article here: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/06/19/13/24/liquid-nitrogen-pool-stunt-leaves-man-in-coma